Navigating the tumultuous business landscape can be daunting, no matter the size of your company; but it’s not something you need to do alone. At Strategic Integrative Advisors, we pride ourselves on supporting our clients with effective, independent guidance. From scaling a startup to ensuring your business has an effective exit strategy ahead of a sale, proven guidance from our team ensures you are prepared every step of the way. Let us help you grow to your maximum potential.
Role of an Advisory Board
- Provide an independent source of information and advice to the owners/directors on strategic issues or risks confronting the business.
- Provide directors and management with insights and ideas which can only come with distance from day-to-day operations.
- Encourage the development of a governance framework that enables continued growth, whilst not stifling the spirit or vision of the founders.
- Monitor business performance and challenge the directors and management to consider options for improving the business.
Benefits of an Advisory Board
- Draw on the skills and knowledge of outside directors/advisors who have practical experience in growing a business.
- Enhance the company’s reputation and credibility in the marketplace.
- Attract superior employees by demonstrating a commitment to company growth.
- Prove a valuable resource to businesses.
Why an Advisory Board may be needed
- Your company needs support with rapid growth.
- You are looking to build strategic partnerships.
- Your company is facing major decisions and/or changes in direction, including entering new markets, products or geography.
- Your company wants to raise the level of strategic conversation in every aspect of the business.
- You are looking to establish more formal structures involving professional managers.
- Your company is dealing with succession issues or challenges with shareholders.
- Your company is in its development stages and looking to assist staff development.
- Looking into raising the level of strategic conversation in every aspect of the business.
Business Coaching & Mentoring
Bringing on an expert entrepreneur or executive who knows how to start and grow successful businesses as a coach or mentor could be what you need to take the next step in your business. If you find yourself unhappy with your business’ profitability or growth, don’t make impulsive decisions alone. Working with a business coach from Strategic Integrative Advisors can teach you the skills needed to correctly upscale your business.
Benefits of Business
Coaching & Mentoring
- Help you fulfil your goal and vision.
- Outline a clear roadmap for your business’ future.
- Improve your skills and grow your confidence.
- Boost performance and profitability.
- Hold you accountable with outside perspective.
- Improve your business leadership skills.
Consulting Small & Medium Businesses
As with most consultants, we provide ten types of managerial roles to businesses. These are placed into three groups:
We integrate these roles with those already operating in your business. We offer five different integration styles:
Finally, we operate with four levels of management responsibility as required:
Businesses fail due to inadequacies in their business model, problems (including neglect) relating to their markets and customers, poor cash and financial management, ineffective planning and performance monitoring, and inefficient processes – but mainly through the failings of top management.
Important areas of value addition from our business consulting includes the provision of:
- Specialist expertise.
- New and innovative perspectives.
- Support for internal arguments.
- Support gaining critical resources such as capital, people or productive factors.
- Driving organisational change.
Strategic Integrative Advisors offers prospective buyers and existing business owners guidance through key stages when buying or selling a business. Feel empowered to make smart choices when buying and protect the value of the business you’ve built when selling.
- Provide reasonable steps and guidelines for purchasing a business.
- Investigate economic, legal, fiscal and financial situations of a potential business or individual, including.
- Prepare reports covering all aspects, including providing recommendations.
Exit Planning & Value Building
- Invest in an exit strategy early into the business, even if not looking to sell immediately.
- Ensure your company stays desirable while creating a clear path towards financial freedom post-exit.
- Protect the value of the business you’ve built and create a smooth transition for management and shareholders.
Terrence’s work is always delivered with diligence. His professional approach to work and clients will give you peace of mind.
Terrence is an expert in his field and is committed to ensure his clients achieve the results that they want.
Terrence is reliable, dedicated and consistently staying abreast of latest tax legislation.
Terrence is a consummate professional who has always provided me with great financial and taxation advice, and has provide great results for a few years now. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help anyway he can.
We would love to hear from you about your accounting, taxation, business advisory or auditing needs.
We strive to provide the highest quality services and help you grow to your maximum financial potential.